- "We have always found them to be very professional in everything they do; from recruiting and placing quality school-based to full time apprentices and labour hire staff for us"
HAIG & MENZEL
- "Now as a business owner, I appreciate the way Murraylands takes the hassle out of my working day so I do not have to worry about wages, super, workcover etc. This leaves me free to do what I, and my team do best, being electricians! "
- "I could not recommend MT&E highly enough to anyone that is seeking an apprentice. LOADS OF HELP, GREAT TEAM and NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK !!!"
- "Having an apprenticeship through MT&E means I have the opportunity to achieve my goal of becoming a qualified tradesman."
SKIPP ROTHE- APPRENTICE
- "MT&E work for us to find the right staff at the right time."
- "They look after all the administration of our guys, which has saved us valuable time to run our business"
HAIG & MENZEL
- "Staff selection and recruitment is made simple. The team at Murraylands handle it all. "
MURRAYLANDS TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT
Are you an employer looking for that ‘second pair of hands’, or maybe you’re a jobseeker just starting out & looking to get your hands on an apprenticeship or traineeship?
You’ve come to the right place - we are here to help.
MT&E are the solution to your employment and training hassles.
A community-based, not for profit Group Training organisation, we are training and recruitment specialists, committed to the growth and development of skills in the region.
- Established in 1997
- Placed over 2000+ apprentices, trainees and labour hire workers since 1997
- Accredited Commonwealth Government Recognition of Standard
Our aim is to help build confidence, pride, self esteem and educate Apprentices, Trainees and Labour Hire personnel. This empowers them by way of career paths, life skills and financial security, enabling them to take their rightful place in the community.