WE'RE THE SECOND PAIR OF HANDS YOU'VE
As a community based, not for profit organisation, we will work alongside you to train and develop an apprentice or trainee to become a productive employee in your business.
We offer a single, accessible point of contact for business, and exist to simplify the recruitment and employment process for you.
Benefits to you include:
- We provide a free selection and recruitment process to ensure the most suitable applicants and save you time and money
- We will be responsible for all administrative requirements throughout the duration of your apprentices/trainees contracted employment including processing of wages, allowances, superannuation and PAYG
- We undertake all the contract paperwork and lodgement, and handle training bookings and fees across the duration of the apprenticeship/traineeship
- We arrange and administer your apprentices/trainees 'off the job' training
- Our charge out rate covers all costs and your paperwork is limited to one simple itemised weekly invoice. We can even offer you the convenience of direct debit
- We offer regular monitoring of, and mentoring for, your apprentice/trainee. Our consultants are available to offer support and guidance, and will work to resolve any workplace issues that may arise
- And in partnership with MT&E, you are a contributing towards the bigger picture, helping to address local and national skill shortages, industry needs, and improve standards
Please call us on 08 8531 1733 or email us at email@example.com to register your interest, or for further information
If you would like more information about Apprenticeships, Traineeships and the Group Training Model go to our 'LINKS' page to find links to relevant websites.